Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chaotic...

Good evening last night. Madi was with a friend all day until 9:00p. First time she has been with a friend in a while. Missed her, but it was a very nice relief for Dawn and me. We have had this problem that we can watch everyone else's kids, but the other parents never really reciprocate the same actions. They speak as they intend to but never really pull it off. The only sad part is for Madi, when she asks "how come nobody invites me to their house". As a parent, that phrase hurts. She has done a really good job though of hanging out with mom & dad. This is my first endeavor into blogville. My niece Amanda kind of inspired me with her blog and for some reason it seemed logical to start documenting some things for certain cathartic reason. This blog will probably be all over the map until I can get the hang of it. Back to the chaotic, it was nice for an evening to enjoy my wife, carry on a conversation & spend time with the neighbors without some of the responsibilities. When you have a 17 year old a 9 year old, 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 birds, guniea pig and fish, their is always someway you are being twisted. Not that it's bad, just nice for a break.

Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment